Visitor & Patient Advisory
Hospital entry requirements for all visitors
For the safety of our patients at Parkway East Hospital, kindly refrain from visiting if you are feeling unwell.
Please be reminded to keep your mask on at all times in inpatient areas, and to adhere to the prevailing Ministry of Health guidelines on safe management measures.
- Each patient is allowed 2 visitors at the bedside at any one time.
- Visitors are to abide by the hospital’s visiting hours.
- All visitors are required to wear face masks at all times.
- Outpatients may be supported by 2 accompanying persons at any one time.
- Mask-wearing is optional, but strongly encouraged for elderly and/or immunocompromised individuals, as well as individuals with acute respiratory infection symptoms.